Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/24 08:10:38 UTC

remap response during prepare phase

Hi, igniters! My questions is the following.
what is "remap response" GridNearTxPrepareResponse in
processNearTxPrepareRequest?
--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: remap response during prepare phase

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
When a client maps transaction commit, it does this optimistically on the
latest version of the topology available for the client. If the topology
changes on the server during request transfer, it will send the remap
response with the observed version of the topology. The client will wait
for this topology to be observed and attempt to remap.