Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de> on 2007/03/15 17:33:49 UTC

Default ServiceParameterNames

Hi @All,
some of my colleagues asked me, why we have to map the indexed
ServiceParamters.(we use "FriendlyUrls") ... so I ask you if it´s possible
to change the following fact.

The ServiceParameters are saved in an List. Is it possible to save them in
Map... so that we could get the value of the parameter easily by Name.
Overwriting a service. Someone still did it????

Re: Default ServiceParameterNames

Posted by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de>.
Damn ... as simlpy as silliy.
Turn off UrlRewrite ... make a decoder before the service and in decode
Method of the decoder I make my mapping.