Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/09 10:52:34 UTC

Re: Error using inputSuggestAjax : Unable to find resource resource/Storage_version6.swf

Hi,

yes this error comes from the move of dojo into tomahawk. Don`t care
about it, the component should work as expected.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Error using inputSuggestAjax : Unable to find resource resource/Storage_version6.swf

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hm..Werner did the migration and is the right person to ask.

Werner, any news on this topic?