Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/10/04 20:19:21 UTC

Re: Token Based Authentication with Apache OfBiz

Hi Rahul,

Did you finally implement this? If yes could you contribute or share?

I'm currently working on such a solution and would prefer to share before contributing my own

Jacques

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Jacques,

I am also working on JWT (Jason Web Token) mechanism. I'll share the JWT
design and detail
Sorry for too late reply.
Here is the ticket for this work

We can discuss more over ticket .