Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io> on 2011/08/19 15:59:17 UTC

CrawlDatum.getMetaData()

Hi,

I set a field using CrawlDatum.setMetaData(k, v). This works well as it shows
me my meta key if i print the CrawlDatum to stdout. However, when i check with
getMetaData().containsKey(k) it returns false.

It's a bit confusing as set clearly sets the MapWritable meta data in the
local scope and the get method reads from it. Am i missing something? The
comment on getMetaData is a bit confusing as well.

Thanks

Re: CrawlDatum.getMetaData()

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Sorry, i used an incorrect data type! String vs. Text

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17