Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com> on 2017/08/19 15:59:26 UTC

Rendering a Resource inside Sling / OSGi Service

Hi

What is the best way to render a Sling resource within Sling inside an OSGi Service.

For now I use a SlingRequestProcessor but then I need to provide my own implementation
of an Http Servlet Request and Response.

Thanks - Andy

Re: Rendering a Resource inside Sling / OSGi Service

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 5:59 PM, Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com> wrote:
> ...I use a SlingRequestProcessor but then I need to provide my own implementation
> of an Http Servlet Request and Response...

http://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/servlet-helpers.html is
probably what you're looking for.

-Bertrand