Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Shekhar Bhati <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 18:22:01 UTC

Issue regarding binding of javascript object (eg.parent)

Hi ,

I am facing some issues with scripting in batik.
In one of my js file I have to reload the page by getting its form object.
For this I was using following code :
parent.parent.document.frames["abc"].document.forms[0];
We were able to get the object in ASV but facing issue in Batik.

We have done the binding of "parent" with one of the class.But are not
getting exactly how to bind this parent object.

Can anyone help with some kind of briefing on how to bind this type of
parent object using Batik's Rhino interpreter.

Thanks & Regards,

Shekhar