Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2007/11/01 13:15:40 UTC

Java M2 Final issues

We must be almost there. I've gone through the whole set(Well I don't
have a linux box so can't check the Linux Management console) of Java
artifacts and we're down to just three issues I can see: I have looked
at any of the other artifacts.

Current problem list:
1) Systest POM still has SNAPSHOT on it.
(Prevents src building)
2) Release Notes has reverted
(Previous update was checked in on the Tag not M2)
3) qpid-passwd and qpid.start have dos file endings.
(minor point: They still run but print an error on launch)

I think at the end of this it would be good if you could update the
Release Process page with anything that you think would benefit the
next Release Manager. Specifically the section "How to do a release?"

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/QpidReleaseProcess

We should also ensure we have more documentation around each release
artifact so we can all validate that each of the release artifacts are
indeed correctly built.

--
Martin Ritchie