Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vinay Agarwal <Vi...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/06 00:47:40 UTC

Form Widget: Check Field: What field value makes it checked?

Hello,

I can't seem to get possibly the simplest thing - what makes the check box
checked in form widget's check field. Having field value Boolean(true)
doesn't seem to do it.

Thanks in advance,

Vinay Agarwal

RE: Form Widget: Check Field: What field value makes it checked?

Posted by Vinay Agarwal <Vi...@hotmail.com>.
Chris,
Yep, that's it. And you also pointed me to the file to look into for other
similar issues in future :)

Regards,
Vinay Agarwal

Judging by HtmlFormRenderer.java setting the value to "Y" or "T" will make
the field CHECKED

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.