Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Millwood <MI...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/02/22 12:32:50 UTC

[Sandesha2] Building Sandesha2

Hi,

Im trying to build the latest Sandesha2 code extracted using subversion.
Is there a particular level of the Axis2 code that I should be building
against, or do I need to extract and build the latest Axis2 code as well?

Thanks,  Dan

Re: [Sandesha2] Building Sandesha2

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

You simply need to checkout sandesha2 and build it. This will download the
latest Axis2 snapshots from the repository.

Thanks,
Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,