Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/27 17:09:05 UTC

[Hashathon in Amsterdam] was : Re: [ApacheCon][Hackathon] Discussions at ApacheCon EU

Hi Martin,

as the only dutch we know is you, we will depend on you to find th ebest
coffee shop in Amsterdam for our thursday afternoon Hashathon...

We will have a high session on IRC, we will recording it so that people will
see how high we are, we apahash dude ;)

Thanks !

On 4/27/07, Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> wrote:

> We currently have a heat wave over here, so cold water may actually be
> nice..
> Monday is going to be the hottest queensday ever :)
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin
>
> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> > Hi chris,
> >
> > we are arriving on tuesday (all = alex, pam and me). I hope that what
> > you will do on monday evening will help you to scoot us for the hotest
> > paces in amsterdam during the rest of the week !!! Don't get to high,
> > either : the city is full of canals, with very cold water in it ;)
> >
> > Emmanuel
> >
> > On 4/23/07, *Chris Custine* <chris.custine@gmail.com
> > <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     I will be there From Monday morning until Saturday morning.  If
> >     anyone else is going to be there Monday afternoon let me know and we
> >     can get together.
> >
> >     Chris
> >

> >     On 4/23/07, * Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot* <pa@marcelot.net
> >     <ma...@marcelot.net>> wrote:
> >
> >         I confirm I'll be there.
> >
> >         I'll update the page with LDAP Studio related-discussions.
> >
> >         P-A
> >

> >         On 4/21/07, * Alex Karasulu* < akarasulu@apache.org
> >         <ma...@apache.org>> wrote:
> >
> >             Hi all,
> >
> >             I want to invite all our users and committers to join us at
> >             ApacheCon EU 2007 in Amsterdam
> >             as we congregate to discuss various aspects of development
> >             and community here at
> >             Apache Directory.
> >
> >             I have compiled a list of topics for discussion which may or
> >             may not be discussed.  Better
> >             to have a full list to select from I say.  We can add to his
> >             list via confluence and elaborate
> >             on some of the conversations we have after AC to keep those
> >             not attending the conference
> >             up to date.
> >
> >             So take a look at the following page here and see if we
> >             should add some more to it:
> >

> http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxPMGT/apachecon-eu-2007-discussions.html
> >             <
> http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxPMGT/apachecon-eu-2007-discussions.html>
> >
> >             Also note that you don't have to attend the hackathon to tap
> >             us on the shoulder and
> >             start talking to us.  Might be nice to have some badges or
> >             stickers so you can
> >             pick us out in the crowd.  In general though it's a good
> >             idea to bring all conversations
> >             back to the ML or to confluence so others can share in the
> >             discussion.
> >
> >             BTW perhaps we should get a sound off on who is going to
> [...]

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [Hashathon in Amsterdam] was : Re: [ApacheCon][Hackathon] Discussions at ApacheCon EU

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
BTW all are invited to attend including users, and committers.  Hope to see
you all there.  The session will begin at 7pm (+2GMT).

This will be an interesting session where we can all get together and think
up
new ideas for ApacheDS.  Obviously we need a special coffee shop with
internet
access.

Thanks in advance Martin,
Alex