Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Mark Stephen S. Florencio" <st...@asti.dost.gov.ph> on 2009/09/22 10:30:53 UTC

Question on Jmeter RegEx PostProcessor

Good day,

I have a question on how the RegEx Post Processor work.

I have a JSF application under test. I followed the article in the Wiki about how to setup tests for JSF applications. I am having problems with the viewState variable discussed in the article.

I looked at the Debug Sampler and it was able to get it(viewState variable) but something was weird because the sampler that uses that viewState variable keeps on failing. When I look at the request data for the sampler that will use the viewState variable, the viewState variable looks like this.:

javax.faces.ViewState=%24%7BjsfViewState%7D+

Which is totally wrong. But I did look at the Debug Sampler placed directly above it and it got what I would expect.

Could ayone knowledgeable explain what or why this is happening?

I exactly followed the regex given in the Wiki.

Thanks and best regards,

Mark Stephen Florencio.

Re: Question on Jmeter RegEx PostProcessor

Posted by "Mark Stephen S. Florencio" <st...@asti.dost.gov.ph>.
Thanks Sebb!

It was a trailing space afterall!

Thanks... Sorry.. Should have been more careful.

Best regards,

Stephen Florencio.
Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.