Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/28 03:45:36 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Flink ML Release 2.0.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 2.0.0 of Apache Flink ML,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
**Testing Guideline**

You can find here [1] a page in the project wiki on instructions for testing.
To cast a vote, it is not necessary to perform all listed checks, but please
mention which checks you have performed when voting.

**Release Overview**

As an overview, the release consists of the following:
a) Flink ML source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org
b) Flink ML Python source distributions to be deployed to PyPI
c) Maven artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository
**Staging Areas to Review**

The staging areas containing the above mentioned artifacts are as follows, for your review:
* All artifacts for a) and b) can be found in the corresponding dev repository at dist.apache.org [2],
which are signed with the key with fingerprint CBE82BEFD827B08AFA843977EDBF922A7BC84897 [3]
* All artifacts for c) can be found at the Apache Nexus Repository [4]

Other links for your review:
* JIRA release notes [5]
* Source code tag "release-2.0.0-rc1" [6]
* PR to update the website Downloads page to include Flink ML links [7]
**Vote Duration**
The voting time will run for at least 72 hours.
It is adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Dong and Yun
[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Verifying+a+Flink+ML+Release
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-ml-2.0.0-rc1/
[3]  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1473/
[5] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12351079
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-ml/releases/tag/release-2.0.0-rc1
[7] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/493

Re: Re: [VOTE] Apache Flink ML Release 2.0.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Ah, sorry for that I used the wrong key... I'll cancel this candidate and
initiate a new release candidate...

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.