Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by newmax <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/04 21:50:22 UTC

Audit in Service Assembly

Per documentation, following is the code required to enable auditing.

<audit:jdbcAuditor container="#jbi" autoStart="true">
      <audit:dataSource>
        <bean class="org.mysql.jdbc2.optional.SimpleDataSource">
          <property name="databaseName" value="servicemixDB" />
          <property name="user" value="user" />
          <property name="password" value="password" />
        </bean>
      </audit:dataSource>

In my case, I have service assembly consisting of several service units. I
would like to enable auditing for all the service units in this SA.
Following are my questions:

1. How do I get reference to JBI container as required by jdbcAuditor
2. If I initialize one auditor for each of the SAs, how will each of the
auditors get registered with JMX
3. Is there any other mechanism to capture all the message in flowing in NMR
for a given SA.

Your reponse will be appreciated!

Thanks,
GD

Re: Audit in Service Assembly

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
By default, there is  no filtering, so all messages from all SAs
will be persisted.  If you want any kind of filtering, you will have to
create your own auditor by overriding the existing one and adding
some filtering.

On 5/5/07, newmax <go...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the response! Is there any way to filter out messages for all
> service units in a service assembly without specifically listing each on
> of
> them.
>
> Thanks,
> GD
>

> Gert Vanthienen wrote:
> >
> > L.S.,
> >
> > As far as I know, you cannot have a separate auditor per service
> > assembly.  You'll have to configure the auditor in the container's
> > config file (conf/servicemix.xml).  You can extend on the JDBC auditor
> > to filter out only the messages from a specific service assembly.
> >
> > Gert
> >
> > newmax wrote:
> >> Per documentation, following is the code required to enable auditing.
> >>
> >> <audit:jdbcAuditor container="#jbi" autoStart="true">
> >>       <audit:dataSource>
> >>         <bean class="org.mysql.jdbc2.optional.SimpleDataSource">
> >>           <property name="databaseName" value="servicemixDB" />
> >>           <property name="user" value="user" />
> >>           <property name="password" value="password" />
> >>         </bean>
> >>       </audit:dataSource>
> >>
> >> In my case, I have service assembly consisting of several service
> units.
> >> would like to enable auditing for all the service units in this SA.
> >> Following are my questions:
> >>
> >> 1. How do I get reference to JBI container as required by jdbcAuditor
> >> 2. If I initialize one auditor for each of the SAs, how will each of
> the
> >> auditors get registered with JMX
> >> 3. Is there any other mechanism to capture all the message in flowing
> in
> >> NMR
> >> for a given SA.
> >>
> >> Your reponse will be appreciated!