Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/28 23:16:41 UTC

our git repo

Hey folks,

I notice on the branches of our git repo, we have a bunch of wierd temp
branches again (were those commits meant for trunk? did they get into
trunk?) and we are now missing or 0.1 release branch.

Is all this intentional? Whats the deal with the new branches?

Thanks,

Eli

Re: our git repo

Posted by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>.
I'll check again, didn't see one that night, there was a 0.1 branch before
that showed up with git branch -a

Re: our git repo

Posted by Nitay <ni...@gmail.com>.
I think there is a tag for it.