Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com> on 2004/02/14 14:41:13 UTC

Woody in portal engine coplet

Hi all,

Is anybody can link me to some doc or tell how to integrate Woody in a
Coplet/Portlet? I could say generally any sitemap with actions, flow...

I use the Portal engine (should i use portal framework?), and globally i
only manage to run correctly full XSP samples, for actions like
woody-handle-form-submit or anything with actions and flow i have the
first view and the rest of my sitemap is not processed.

Should i define a pipeline coplet type instead of uri in
portal/profiles/copletdata/portal.xml?

Phil

Re: Woody in portal engine coplet Help!

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
Hi Philippe,

It works pretty good for us. Since a coplet is a pipeline, there is no change to do from
the samples or a "standard" use of woody except changing the target of the woody form to
portal/(...).

If you see a void page, this can come from an error in generating the page. Try to call
directly the pipeline of the coplet to see if it displays good.

--
Olivier Billard

Posted by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com>.
Hi all,