Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Gary <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/05/07 01:53:50 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.1.2-incubating [rc2] (hash code updated)

Hi all,

Fixed the following issue from rc1 according to Patrick's advice

[MNEMONIC-43] - some source files and pom.xml files missing Apache
licenses head
[MNEMONIC-44] - Add Apache-rat plugin to check licenses
[MNEMONIC-45] - Support Candidate Release
-- And --
-- I have submitted the fingerprint of my code sign key to Apache LDAP,
but looks it do not support multiple key so provide release key instead
-- Uploaded the same version as rc2 for review and still stay on
v0.1.2-incubating due to cannot remove/update the comments of history
commits e.g. v0.1.1-incubating
-- I have googled the issue about "mvn clean" dependency resolution
failure, It looks we just need to "mvn clean install" first to resolve
it and seems no other better solution so far.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7772556/maven-fails-to-resolve-dependency

This is a call for a discussion releasing Apache Mnemonic
0.1.2-incubating, release candidate 2. This
is the first release of Mnemonic.

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/0.1.2-incubating-rc2/src/

The tag to be voted upon is v0.1.2-incubating:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-mnemonic.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.1.2-incubating

The release hash is ee52bcbb771b84eeb16061e00ace35691cdc68d1:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-mnemonic.git;a=commit;h=ee52bcbb771b84eeb16061e00ace35691cdc68d1

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/KEYS

KEYS file available:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/KEYS

For information about the contents of this release, see:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/0.1.2-incubating-rc2/CHANGES.txt

Thanks,
Gary

Re: [DISCUSSION] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.1.2-incubating [rc2] (hash code updated)

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Patrick,

  We appreciate your review and guiding us to fix a couple of major
issues, so let us to start to vote for this rc within this week if
everything is okay, Thanks!

B.R,
+Gary

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.