Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gunter D'Hondt <gu...@sofico.be> on 2002/08/12 12:04:06 UTC

Turn off caching

Is it possible to turn off the caching of precompiled jsp pages in tomcat4?
i would need this becoz in developer's fase it's not very usefull that
tomcat caches everything when using jsp pages that include other jsp page
etc.

Greetings,
Gunter.

Apachecon 2001 paper

Posted by Mark Gordon <ma...@hmgordon.plus.com>.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the paper "Tomcat Server and
Application
Security" delivered at Apachecon 2001

with thanks

Mark

RE: Turn off caching

Posted by Gunter D'Hondt <gu...@sofico.be>.
I'm still looking for a solution for my question below?
Any help is welcome pls!

Greetings,
Gunter.