Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Florent Guiliani <fl...@4js.com> on 2007/10/09 14:31:39 UTC

HTTP Proxy and beanshell postprocessor

Hi all,

When recording with jmeter HTTP proxy, is it possible to automatically
postprocess each result with a beanshell? This script I want to write could
rewrite urls, add component to the sampler etc...

or should I save the test plan and work on the xml file with others tools?

Florent,

Re: HTTP Proxy and beanshell postprocessor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 09/10/2007, Florent Guiliani <fl...@4js.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When recording with jmeter HTTP proxy, is it possible to automatically
> postprocess each result with a beanshell?

No.

> This script I want to write could
> rewrite urls, add component to the sampler etc...

Not sure quite what you mean...

> or should I save the test plan and work on the xml file with others tools?

Possibly.