Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 10:54:59 UTC

How to add additional component to camel-cdi?

Hi Camel folks,

I'm trying to work with camel-cdi.

After some try, I succeed to reference default camel-cdi context in a bean
with @ContextName annotation (this bean uses @Consume and @Produce
annotations).

I'm now locked with adding camel components (jms in this case) into this
camel context:

I tried to @Named(value="jms")public Component getJMS(){...} in the bean
without luck.

I also tried to make a Bootstrap class with @Inject CdiCamelContext but it
tells me that the injection is ambiguous (between CdiCamelContext and
CamelContextBean), I could inject Instance but it's not so clean.

The last solution (not tested) would be to create a new CdiCamelContext in
the bootstrap class and registering it on the CdiBeanRegistry: is there a
nice/easy way to do this (e.g. creating, setting default values,
registering...)?

Note that I'm on an osgi environment, if it changes anything...

Best regards,