Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joe Krause <JK...@multivisioninc.com> on 2003/08/01 00:32:09 UTC

How to make dynamic SELECT elements?

Can anyone please give me an example of a JSP page and the appropriate
ActionForm object that would prepopulate the form on the JSP page
specifically creating an HTML drop down Select menu using the Struts'
<HTML:SELECT> tag? Or just send me a link to a tutorial that has it - I
can't seem to find it in the Documentation anywhere.

Thanks!

Joe Krause

RE: How to make dynamic SELECT elements?

Posted by Steve Raeburn <sr...@apache.org>.
<shameless-plug>
  You can download an application containing Struts examples,
  including populating select options, from
   http://www.ninsky.com/struts
</shameless-plug>

Steve