Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by "Hensley, Richard" <Ri...@McKesson.com> on 2005/05/03 00:28:57 UTC

Autowiring Lesson Learned

I just had a problem that took a while to chase down. I kept getting an
error that said can't find an appropriate constructor to autowire, use
explicit.

It turned out that the problem was another service. I had misspelled the
interface name and the service could never have been bound and been created,
however, I never saw that error because it was being hidden by the autowire
thing.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or simply a lesson learned to put your
dependencies is approximately construction requirement order so that you can
see errors.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how this is best avoided?

Richard