Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/21 11:21:31 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Setup Nexus for Tuscany

FYI this has been done now so all Tuscany committers should have full
access now and I've updated the 2.x build to use it. This should have
fixed the issue we had with doing snapshot deploys failing. You will
need to correctly configure you m2 settings.xml file, for details on
how see http://maven.apache.org/developers/committer-settings.html

   ...ant