Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/04/22 10:13:47 UTC

Breadcrumb in wiki

Hi Jacopo,

I recenlty reported in the private ML some issues we have with the new wiki layout

>> The layout is better now (wider etc...),
>
> Yes looks good, do you intend to generalize to all the wiki?
>
>> even if there are still things to fix.
>
> I guess you mean the Add menu (missing for now), some parts of the Tools menu ?
> Ha, bread crumbs and also the browse menu near the profile name.
> I can't see naything else missing, and yes it's certainly far easier for lambda Confluence users
>
> Should we not keep the info in footer? I'm not a big fan, just asking ;o)

One of them is really missing: the breadcrumb
A tip:  for now, when you want to get up you have to use info page where you will find an up link

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Breadcrumb in wiki

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
We'll look into this and get it fixed up ASAP.

Cheers,
Ruppert

Re: Breadcrumb in wiki

From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>