Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by daviesd <da...@oclc.org> on 2011/11/22 20:13:34 UTC

SecurityTokenKeyFile

I know there was a change recently (SHINDIG-1636) that changed the way the
token encryption key was loaded.  I use to have

"gadgets.securityTokenKeyFile" : "res://tokenkey.txt"

But this appears to be broken now.  tokenkey.txt would be in the root of my
classes directory.  I was able to get this to work by providing the key
directly

"gadgets.securityTokenKey" : "xxxxxxxxxx="

What is the correct way to refer to the file now?

Doug

RE: SecurityTokenKeyFile

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.

Hmm -- I believe this should have worked and I tested this case when I was testing the recent changes you referred to locally.  I'll give it another try in a few minutes and report back what I find...

RE: SecurityTokenKeyFile

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.
Done!

Re: SecurityTokenKeyFile