Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/03 01:15:46 UTC

Formatting hi-res timestamps - any objections?

I'd like to change the format of hi-res timestamps in the broker log
(--log-hires-timestamp=yes) from
  1328227878.233328000s
  2012-02-02 19:12:54.233328000

Patch attached for review. Any objections? Were there any specific use cases
requiring the unformatted form?

Cheers,
Alan.

Re: Formatting hi-res timestamps - any objections?

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On 02/03/2012 09:37 AM, Chuck Rolke wrote:
> Could you add (yet) another option for the new format and then have both formats?

I could but it's easier not to :) Do you think there's a strong case for the
unformatted version? If so then I need someone to help me with a windows
implementation.

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
Could you add (yet) another option for the new format and then have both formats?

I can see good uses for both formats.

-Chuck