Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Markus Baumgartner <mb...@active.ch> on 2007/01/31 07:23:52 UTC

Is it possible to run cobertura with the eclipse plugin Maven 2.0 integration

Hi,

There was a problem running the cobertura from within Eclipse with the
Maven 2.0 integration, version 0.0.10 and Cobertura 1.7

I can run mvn cobertura:cobertura and it runs. I tried to create a new
"m2" - configuration defining the goal cobertura:cobertura for doing the
same, but I got an error messages

Do I have to define that'm2' configuration different? (is there any
description or help for this on the net?
Or is this a know problem, maybe with a workaround?

Thanks for help

Markus

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'cobertura'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Copine
[INFO]    task-segment: [cobertura:cobertura]
[INFO]
[INFO] Preparing cobertura:cobertura
[INFO] resources:resources
[INFO] compiler:compile
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[ERROR] project-execute :
com.informationcontrol.backup:mybackupper:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT (
task-segment: [cobertura:cobertura] )
Diagnosis: Error configuring: org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin.
Reason: Unable to parse the created DOM for plugin configuration
FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project
[ERROR] reactor-execute :
D:\dev\eclipse_home\eclipse_home_3_2_1\copinemaven_2ndTry\copinemaven_SecondTry
Diagnosis: Error configuring: org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin.
Reason: Unable to parse the created DOM for plugin configuration
FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin:2.0

on the command line, specify: '-Dcheck=VALUE'

Cause: Class name which was explicitly given in configuration using
'implementation' attribute:
'org.codehaus.mojo.cobertura.configuration.ConfigCheck' cannot be loaded
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 9 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jan 30 22:20:57 PST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 3M/7M
[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Copine (during cobertura:cobertura)
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin:2.0

on the command line, specify: '-Dcheck=VALUE'

Cause: Class name which was explicitly given in configuration using
'implementation' attribute:
'org.codehaus.mojo.cobertura.configuration.ConfigCheck' cannot be loaded
[INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] reactor-execute :
D:\dev\eclipse_home\eclipse_home_3_2_1\copinemaven_2ndTry\copinemaven_SecondTry
FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project
[INFO] BUILD ERRORS

Re: Is it possible to run cobertura with the eclipse plugin Maven 2.0 integration

Posted by Fabricio Lemos <fa...@gmail.com>.
I have the same problem. Does anyone know what´s wrong?