Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Montgomery, Kendal L" <ke...@qwest.com> on 2001/05/18 14:46:33 UTC

where would I put a properties file?

Hello all..

I have an application that calls a javabean from a JSP.  The bean gets data
from a properties file and returns it to the JSP client.  Trouble being that
I don't know exactly where to place the properties file or make it so that
the bean can find the properties file.  I have tried placing it in the
WEB-INF directory, but no luck there...

Thanks for any help!

Kendal L. Montgomery
Qwest - eFlow Development Team
614-215-4937

RE: where would I put a properties file?

Posted by Robert Petersen <ro...@orangefood.com>.
I think that WEB-INF is the right place.  I put my .properties files in
WEB-INF/config/ and refer to that path thusly: ../webapps/of/WEB-INF/config
where "of" is the name of my context.  What problems are you having?

- Robert Petersen
http://www.orangefood.com