Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Nick Bastin <nb...@opnet.com> on 2004/03/09 00:59:23 UTC

XML tools supporting unicode on Win32

We're currently in the process of evaluating new tools on windows for
working with XML on win32.  A requirement is that they support unicode,
and working on Solaris as well is a serious plus.  We're currently
looking at XMLSpy and Komodo, and I would love to hear from anyone who
has experience with either of those tools, as well as any other tools
that might be worth taking a look at.  Thanks in advance.

--
Nick

Re: XML tools supporting unicode on Win32

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@progress.com>.
Hi Nick,

At 18.59 08/03/2004 -0500, Nick Bastin wrote:
>We're currently in the process of evaluating new tools on windows for
>working with XML on win32.  A requirement is that they support unicode,
>and working on Solaris as well is a serious plus.  We're currently looking
>at XMLSpy and Komodo, and I would love to hear from anyone who has
>experience with either of those tools, as well as any other tools that
>might be worth taking a look at.  Thanks in advance.

Well, given that you explicitly ask for commercial software, I suggest that
you download a 30-days evaluation version of our product, Stylus Studio 5.1
(http://www.stylusstudio.com).

Alberto

Stylus Studio Team
http://www.stylusstudio.com