Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Petchiammal Anitha Subbiah -X (pesubbia - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)" <pe...@cisco.com> on 2017/10/02 21:37:50 UTC

[users@httpd] Compiling Apache 2.4.27 with VC++ 2015 IDE

Hi Team,

      Compiling Apache 2.4.27 with VC++ 2015 IDE. I have added the envinronment in IDE toold for vcvars32.bat . And Executed linends.pl and open the Apache.dsw file in the VC++ 2015. Given the foloowing report. Its shows list of error. Could you guys advice me if I missed any.

   Previously I have compiled Apache 2.4.23 version 2015. But before that I have loaded the project on vc 2008 and vc2010 and then 2015. It's a long process so this time I have tried directly done the project conversion on 2015. Please advice.

Thanks,
Anitha.S

[users@httpd] FW: Compiling Apache 2.4.27 with VC++ 2015 IDE

Posted by "Petchiammal Anitha Subbiah -X (pesubbia - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)" <pe...@cisco.com>.
Friends,

   Any help will be appreciated.

  Do I need to converted this project first on VC++ lower version and then I need to compile the apache on latest VC++ ?. Please suggest me your ideas about this issues.

Thanks,
Anitha.S