Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2001/01/17 21:35:50 UTC

src/ directories

Normally I wouldn't send stuff like this to the list, but we have a tie,
and we need to break it.  :-)  Will Rowe has asked for a vote about
whether to keep the apr-util src/ directory, or if we should add a src/
directory to APR itself.  Currently, it is 3 votes for each, so we need
somebody to edit the STATUS file and break the tie.  If nobody breaks the
tie, we will find some other way to answer this question before any work
is done.

Please somebody vote.  :-)

Ryan
406 29th St.