Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Kesara, Soma Sekhara Reddy" <Sk...@Templeton.com> on 2007/04/19 08:22:13 UTC

Filtering with Maven 2.0.5

Hello all

Is it possible to filter some of the resources / classes using maven?

I have a scenario where I have to create two different jars one is ejb
jar and other is helper classes.

Can some one suggest how to do this with out using assembly?

Thanks and Regards
SomaSekharaReddy.K
Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.