Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Khan, Sadat A" <Sa...@altisource.com> on 2015/07/01 01:07:06 UTC

Re: assertion results in log

leaving the enforcing part for nowŠ rather using assertions and parsing
the sampler log , separately.

On 6/30/15 9:18 PM, "Deepak Shetty" <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> the timeout in the sampler is for each request
>yes it is inactivity
>>In my caserequest goes to the server in many small chunks and thus
>enforcing T/O through the sampler would not work.
>Short of writing your own sampler , I don't see a way to do what you want
>in JMeter.
>
>On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Khan, Sadat A <Sa...@altisource.com>
>wrote:
>
>> If I understand correctly , the timeout in the sampler is for each
>>request
>> and not the whole http message
>> In my caserequest goes to the server in many small chunks and thus
>> enforcing T/O through the sampler would not work.

>>complete
>> >rather than actually "enforce" the timeout.
>> >If you want the sampler to fail (timeout to be "enforced" - then
>>specify
>> >the timeout as part of the Connect/response timeout (assuming you are
>> >using
>> >the HTTP Sampler)
>> >
>> >On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 3:38 AM, Khan, Sadat A
>><Sadat.Khan@altisource.com

>>and
>>keep

>>kind
>>detecting

>>result
>>would
>>action ?

>>use
>>prohibited
>>in
>>immediately
>>attachments
>>viruses.

>>*************************************************************************
>>**********************************************
>>
>> This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use
>>of
>> the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited
>> from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or
>> otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this message in
>> error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and immediately
>>may
>> contain information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from
>> disclosure. Delivery of this message to any person other than the
>>intended
>> recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. Message
>> transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software viruses.

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this message from your system. This message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software viruses.