Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by HHB <hu...@yahoo.ca> on 2009/04/30 09:48:33 UTC

Not a Wicket question but ...

Hey,
I understand this is not a Wicket question but I hope I can get some help.
Our application uses c3p0 connection pooling.
How to set the character encoding for database connection?
Even if you aware of how to set the character encoding for Apache DBCP, I will
be thankful.
The application is built on: Spring 2.5 / Hibernate 3 / Wicket 1.3.5
Thanks.

Re: Not a Wicket question but ...

Posted by Liam Clarke-Hutchinson <li...@steelsky.co.nz>.
> Hibernate forum is under upgrading right now.

For like three weeks now. So frustrating when you want to check docs.

Re: Not a Wicket question but ...

Posted by HHB <hu...@yahoo.ca>.

Re: Not a Wicket question but ...

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.