Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Josh Grob <jo...@grob.io> on 2017/12/11 22:45:27 UTC

BMA2XX Sensor Driver Pull Request #697

Hello everyone,

I have just submitted a pull request for a sensor driver for the Bosch
BMA200 series of sensors.  It built using the BMA253 sensor driver as
reference, but includes SPI support and the BMA280 (as well as the
BMA253).  This is the first submission, and goal is to support the
remaining BMA200 sensors in the coming weeks.  I have included a short
readme with example operation in the hw/drivers/sensors/bma2xx with
additional details.  Thank you for the time, and I will respond to your
comments as soon as possible.

https://github.com/apache/mynewt-core/pull/697

Thank you,
Josh