Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 08:58:42 UTC

Maven release:perform resulting in 2 staged repositories

Hi Team,

I am trying to perform release for Sling Tracer [1] module. When I
perform release:perform it results in 2 staging repositories getting
created. Like for last attempt it created orgapachesling-1264,
orgapachesling-1265. 1265 does not have the jar while 1264 has the
jar.

If I try to close 1264 it does not work and shows a warning that
'checksum failed'

Any pointers on what is happening here?

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/contrib/extensions/tracer/

Re: Maven release:perform resulting in 2 staged repositories

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> No concrete pointers but what I just noticed when you dropped the
> repositories that they origin from 2 different ips

Interesting. I attempted again with wifi off but still see 2 different
ip. Looks like some network issue here would try later from some
different place.

Thanks for the pointer Stefan!

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Maven release:perform resulting in 2 staged repositories

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
Hi Chetan,

No concrete pointers but what I just noticed when you dropped the
repositories that they origin from 2 different ips. Maybe a wifi problem
during release:perform?

Cheers,
Stefan