Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/18 11:37:13 UTC

Fwd: log4cxx - reaching out for interested developers

Hello folks,

just a small heads up, I sent this to log4cxx.

Not sure if we can move the project back to the incubator if a couple
of people are interested, but I am willing to find that out in case we
manage to attract a few guys. Otherwise we should vote on the attic
actually.

Of course, comments are welcome.

Cheers
Christian