Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Deepti Sharma S <de...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/02 05:17:04 UTC

IPV6 support in Apache Hadoop

Hello Team,

Does Apache Hadoop is currently supported on IPV6 network, if yes in which version it have support?
We found below links which states that It have support on IPV4 only.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP2/HadoopIPv6#:~:text=Apache%20Hadoop%20is%20not%20currently,only%2C%20you%20will%20encounter%20problems.

Deepti Sharma
PMP(r) & ITIL

Re: IPV6 support in Apache Hadoop

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.
There was a development which was done following the umbrella. It might
take some time to merge the trunk as there are some outstanding jira's.

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula