Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by David Marble <dm...@et.byu.edu> on 2002/04/20 08:08:37 UTC

Image problems

I've taken the hours necessary to finally get Apache::ASP to work, and
it works!  All except for image rendering... For some odd reason, the
images in the examples don't get rendered properly.  If I open up the
.html files themselves, (I.E. index.html in the directory BELOW ./eg/),
the images look fine, but if I use the webserver itself (Apache w/
mod_perl & ASP) the images are garbled or just white & small.  Any
ideas?

Dave Marble

Re: Image problems

Posted by Rod Butcher <rb...@hyenainternet.com>.
You need to tell Apache::ASP not to process image files or it will wreck
them. I use this in the httpd.conf file to restrict ASP to .htm and .asp
files :-
<Files ~ "\.(html|htm|asp)$">
 SetHandler perl-script
 PerlHandler Apache::ASP
</Files>
regards, Rod
Corporate confidentiality statement goes here.