Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/29 17:16:34 UTC

Prestons email address?

What is Prestons email address, please? I'd like to update the status
file and add him to the list of committers.

--
In other words: what could be seen as a socially debilitating failure
of character can certainly work to your advantage too. (Linus

Re: Prestons email address?

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
It's prestonc@a.o

Thanks,