Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by aa...@rsa.com on 2012/03/05 21:07:58 UTC

RE: Probably Rampart

I tried. Checked out source, ran 'mvn install'.  I seem to have only 50% success when it comes to Maven:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project axis2-kernel: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:jar:1.7.0-SNAPSHOT: Fai
t dependencies for [org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-api:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT (compile), org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-impl:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT (run
ache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec:jar:1.1.2 (compile), org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jta_1.1_spec:jar:1.1 (compile), javax.servlet:
ar:2.3 (compile), commons-fileupload:commons-fileupload:jar:1.2 (compile), wsdl4j:wsdl4j:jar:1.6.2 (compile), org.apache.ws.commons.schema:XmlSchema:jar
OT (compile), org.apache.neethi:neethi:jar:3.0.2-SNAPSHOT (compile), org.apache.woden:woden-api:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT (compile), org.apache.woden:woden-impl-
NAPSHOT (compile), commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1 (compile), javax.ws.rs:jsr311-api:jar:1.0 (compile), commons-io:commons-io:jar:1.4 (test),
ar:4.4 (test)]: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-api:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT: Could not transfer artifact org.apache