Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/24 18:29:32 UTC

[OT] javax.servlet.ServletException: sun/tools/javac/Main error

I have an error, and I have never seen this before and am not sure why this
is happening. Can anyone help?
::::::
javax.servlet.ServletException: sun/tools/javac/Main
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:481)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:360)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$Chain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:342)
        at
com.baselogic.yoursos.security.SecurityContextFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextFilter.java:102)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$Chain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:334)
        at
com.baselogic.yoursos.user.UserPreferenceFilter.doFilter(UserPreferenceFilter.java:46)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$Chain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:334)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:286)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:558)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1714)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:507)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1664)
        at org.jboss.jetty.Jetty.service(Jetty.java:460)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:775)
        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:939)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:792)
        at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:201)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:289)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:455)

---
Thanks...
Mick Knutson
---

Re: [OT] javax.servlet.ServletException: sun/tools/javac/Main error

Posted by Joseph Fifield <jf...@programmerplanet.org>.
My guess is you need to add tools.jar to your container's classpath.

Joe