Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/05/29 17:02:27 UTC

[ANN] New PMC member - Kevin Menard

I am glad to announce that Apache Cayenne PMC has voted unanimously
to make Kevin Menard a member of the Project Management Committee.
Thanks Kevin for your work on Cayenne and your community involvement!

Andrus

Re: [ANN] New PMC member - Kevin Menard

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On May 29, 2007, at 8:11 PM, Kevin Menard wrote:

> I hope you guys didn't take my concern on the last release vote to
> be begging for PMC membership.

No, only as a reminder that people who participate in Cayenne project
management should have a binding vote :-)

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Thanks, all.  I look forward to learning more about how I can help out.

I hope you guys didn't take my concern on the last release vote to be begging for PMC membership.  I'm just still getting used to the ASF way of things and tend to ask a lot of naïve questions.

Thanks again,

Kevin