Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 23:05:55 UTC

So, what to do about storage issues?

What should we do for Storage Plugin issues on Android? Should we just
close them as "Won't Fix" and tell people to use the cordova-labs
plugins?  Currently, we don't have a plugin repo for the storage
plugin, and it's been ripped out in 3.x.

What should we do with these issues??

Thoughts?

Joe

Re: So, what to do about storage issues?

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
I like the idea of graduating stuff from cordova-labs to its own repos.

It isn't a huge deal if plugin source lives in cordova-labs for now as
people will be downloading it off the cordova registry and won't need to
edit the source. Unless they are contributing back of course.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Made a discovery today that Cordova's Quota logic was wrong. Filed this as
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5193 and fixed it :). Multiple
databases should work fine starting in 3.2 / 2.9.1.

Posted by Dick Van den Brink <d_...@outlook.com>.
Hi Andrew,

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Dick Van den Brink <d_...@outlook.com>.