Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Doug <do...@HotPOP.com> on 2006/10/13 20:13:31 UTC

Re: wss4j interop Scenario3 : Check Signature confirmation: stored SV vector not empty exception

I'm not sure what the interop scenario is but you might need to disable
  signature confirmation in your wssd file for the Java side:

   <responseFlow>
     <handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllReceiver" >
       [...]

       <!-- Signature Confirmation is used to confirm that the server
            verified the signatures in the client request.
            Only supported in WS-Security 1.1 -->
       <parameter name="enableSignatureConfirmation"  value="false"/>

       [...]
     </handler>
   </responseFlow>

Check if the response from your server is including signature
confirmation elements:
<wsse11:SignatureConfirmation>

If it is not then it probably doesn't support them and you will need to
disable. For example it looks like Microsoft WSE 2.0 does not support it
but WSE 3.0 does.

Look here for more discussion:
RE: SignatureConfirmation
http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=wss4j-dev&m=113877708318483&w=2

Re: [WSS4J 1.5] SignatureConfirmation not supported by .NET client
http://www.mail-archive.com/wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org/msg01716.html

/Doug
--------------------------

Wishing Carebear
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:55:43 -0700
Hello:
I tried to run the wss4j interop example. I'm sucessfun until
Scenario2a. When I run the Scenario3 I get the exception as shown below.
COuld someone help me.

Thanks,

org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException : WSHandler: Check Signature
confirmation: stored SV vector not empty
     at
org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.checkSignatureConfirmation(WSHandler.java:318)
     at org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllReceiver.invoke
(WSDoAllReceiver.java:181)
     at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
     at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
     at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke (SimpleChain.java:83)
     at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invokeInbound(AxisClient.java:212)
     at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:298)
     at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine (Call.java:2839)
     at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke (Call.java:1835)
     at
org.apache.ws.axis.oasis.ping.PingBindingStub.ping(PingBindingStub.java:159)
     at org.apache.ws.axis.oasis.Scenario3.main(Scenario3.java:86)
AxisFault
  faultCode: {
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
  faultSubcode:
  faultString: WSHandler: Check Signature confirmation: stored SV vector
not empty; nested exception is:
     org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException : WSHandler: Check
Signature confirmation: stored SV vector not empty
  faultActor:
  faultNode:
  faultDetail:
     {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:chennai