Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by xinming he <hx...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/31 01:39:23 UTC

Fwd: 申请文档相关贡献说明

Welcome!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
发件人: needrunning <ne...@qq.com>
Date: 2019年5月30日周四 下午11:25
Subject: 申请文档相关贡献说明
To: hxmhlt0507 <hx...@gmail.com>

您好

最近关注了 Dubbo开源生态相关的项目,感觉很感兴趣。 我目前在做PHP相关的系统开发,之前做过很长时间
.NET平台开发,对前后端开发都比较了解,希望能够为Dubbo开源生态做一些文档上的贡献,比如 php-for-apache-dubbo,
做一些技术推广尝试,同时学习Dubbo分布式系统。

我的联系方式 18701432429 微信同号

Re: 申请文档相关贡献说明

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
It sounds great. We are looking for people with PHP expertise to keep
maintaining PHP implementation. Recently I also talked with people from
MaFengWo (马蜂窝) and GuaZiErSouCe (瓜子二手车) where PHP is also used widely. I
can help to link you guys together as Dubbo PHP team. I am glad to see PHP
implementation can keep update with Java implementation.

Thanks,
-Ian.

Re: 申请文档相关贡献说明

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Welcome to the community!

You can subscribe mailing list[1] and discuss anything with the community.

For the Dubbo .NET client, there is a community project working on this[2].

For the php framework, it has been transferred to Apache[3].

Feel free to contribute!

[2] https://github.com/dubbo/dotnet-for-apache-dubbo
[3] https://github.com/apache/dubbo-php-framework

--