Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by dave- <da...@pacbell.net> on 2004/05/10 20:26:28 UTC

Lenya forms

I am confused about how to best use forms in Lenya.

What is the current status of forms in Lenya?

Is there an established best practice?

Is there anything new on the horizon?

TIA dave-

Re: Lenya forms

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
dave- wrote:

> I am confused about how to best use forms in Lenya.

do you mean the form editors or Cocoon forms (Woody) in general?

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Lenya forms

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 20:26, dave- wrote:
> I am confused about how to best use forms in Lenya.
>
> What is the current status of forms in Lenya?

Do u mean a forms framework?
There are cocoon forms which I personaly use within Lenya, but there is
no "official" integration into Lenya. It is not that difficult since we
only need to include the appropriate cocoon block and some resource
files.
No docs about that yet...I have plans to integrate cforms in Lenya quite
better....dunno when I will have time. Feel free to ask about details.
Maybe we can set up some wikis together.

    Rolf Kulemann