Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Boeckli, Dominique" <do...@eds.com> on 2006/01/10 11:15:12 UTC

How to avoid tree2 reload ?

Hello,

Is there a way to avoid that the tree2 is reloaded after a commandlink
was pressed (eg. In the tree
Itself or from a button).
The problem is that my tree is quite big (it is a logbrowser for several
systems). An improvement
was that i cached the tree in the web container to avoid calls to the
session bean which is building
the tree. But the tree data itself is still retransmitted over the net.

Many thanks for your help

Dominique

Re: How to avoid tree2 reload ?

Posted by Nikita Shah <ni...@yahoo.com>.
Hi:
     What dont you use the server side toggle and try to lazy  load your tree. U might want to check with examples for that.

  ~Nikita

"Boeckli, Dominique" <do...@eds.com> wrote:          How to avoid tree2 reload ?          Hello,
    Is there a way to avoid that the tree2 is reloaded after a commandlink was pressed (eg. In the tree
Itself or from a button).
The problem is that my tree is quite big (it is a logbrowser for several systems). An improvement
was that i cached the tree in the web container to avoid calls to the session bean which is building
the tree. But the tree data itself is still retransmitted over the net.
    Many thanks for your help
    Dominique

Yahoo! Photos