Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2004/03/02 17:21:43 UTC

Re: apache.kefche.com banner

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Alexander Dulgerov wrote:

> here is the banner for apache.kefche.com
>
> please notify me when the mirror is published

For the time being, we require that the banner be hosted on your site and
we will simply inline it from our mirror page.  Please provide an
appropriate URL.

Thanks.

Joshua.

Re: apache.kefche.com banner

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
The logo is now included.  The mirror is also in the mirror list under
Bulgaria.

Re: apache.kefche.com banner