Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Lev Dubinets <le...@live.com> on 2019/03/08 06:39:41 UTC

Max Resolution

Is it possible to set a max resolution somewhere so that a user cannot make a connection larger than 1080p for example? If the browser size is bigger than 1080p then it would stretch or center the result.

Lev

p.s. my apologies if you don't like many threads created, let me know and I can batch my questions in the future.

Re: Max Resolution

Posted by Lev Dubinets <le...@live.com>.
This requires me to edit guacamole frontend code. My users get URLs that point to specific connections. Is there a way to write frontend “plugins” for guac?

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: Max Resolution

Re: Max Resolution

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.